Monday, June 9, 2008

...Kelly...The Big Bear...

I feel like crying as I write this post...

We went to go visit Kelly yesterday, after church. Well, Kelly has found a wife and they had a little cub...



I am so happy for him! But it seems like he has kind of forgotten us. As we went up to him he kinda did this...



...and this...



The reason I feel like crying is because I have a deep emotional connection with this wonderful bear!!! Well, because we didn't want any more limbs lost in our family, we hurried back to our car. I am sad that Kelly isn't the little bear he was. I'm glad Ellen isn't going to take us on any emotional roller coasters and stay small and innocent.

Anyways, To cheer us all up we made up names for his cub and for his wife (even though we didn't see her.)
The name we came up for the cub is: Kewly!
The name we came up for the momma bear is: Stacy!

If you didn't notice we like to name things, in our family.


-Shaniqua

No comments: