Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hey Shaniqua...



Hey Shaniqua,

Joe Jonas here and I have heard a lot about you recently. I know you are a big fan and I wanted to give you the opportunity to meet me. I started a charity not to long ago, coincidentally enough, for girls who wanted to be a pop star but now can't because their legs got bit off by a bear, called "WE DON'T NEED NO BEAR HUGS."
I wondered if you wanted to come to my next event where I will have all of the girls whose legs got bit off by bears and want to be pop stars be the opening singers at mine and my brothers concert in San Diego.

Just let me know if you are interested.

Please contact me at (555) 555-5555 or email me at JoeBrolovesgirlswhogottheirlegsbitoffbybears@wedon'tneedno
bearhugs.org

Love ya,
Joe Jonas (You can call me Joe-Joe)

1 comment:

Bobert said...

I cant wait to see the look on my wifes face when she see's Joe Jonas! love ya Shaniqua!!!

your's truely, Bobert