Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Look who moved in next door...

The house next to us has been abandoned for 35 years, (our 96 year-old neighbors told us) and finally someone moved in!!!!!

The Faagas moved in a couple days ago. We had them over for dinner last night. The Dad is named Ricardo, and his wife's name is Maria. They have two adorable kids! They have Sonter, who is 11 and Juanita who is only 1 1/2.

We love them so much! They are so nice...and zey tak weeth mexican accents!

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

4 comments:

Emma said...

HEY SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE A REALLY NICE FAMILY!

Tess said...

Hey Bobert,
Sonter here. I reely like your blog. I hope that Tayli will become my girlfriend I like her so much. Can you help me learn some skills to impress her?

Tayli Lundquist said...

sonter i dont think so!!!! you are not my type!!! sooo yeah good bye!!

Tayli Lundquist said...

that is sooo cool that they moved next to you guys!! hey can i visit you some time but i forgot where you live!!?? how is you pregnancy going sheniqua?? have a great day!! bye-bye.